Crop Science Society of Iran (CSSI) is honored to announce that the “3rd International and 15th National Iranian Crop Science Congress” will be held from September 4th to 6th, 2018 at the Convention Center, Seed and Plant Improvement Campus, Karaj, Iran. This is the most important gathering of crop plants specialists in Iran which is expected more than 2000 scientists, researchers, policy makers, academia, university professors and students attend in this meeting.
This congress provides a platform for researchers and decision makers in all aspects of crop sciences to present their latest findings and learn about important developments in these areas of science and technology. The congress will cover different fields of crop plant production including:
- Agronomy: Field Crops Ecology and Physiology
- Field Crops Improvement
- Field Crops Biotechnology
- Cropping systems (Organic Farming, Sustainable Agriculture …)
- Environmental Stress in Field Crops
- Water Productivity and Water Use Efficiency
- New Techniques in Field Crops Production
- Weeds and Weed Management
- Conservation of Genetic Resources and Biodiversity
- Climate Change and Crop Modeling
- Agronomy and Breeding of Medicinal Plants
- New and Neglected Crops
- Technology and Management of Seed Production in Field Crops
- Organic and Low Input Crop Production Systems
Crop Science Society of Iran would like to cordially invit all scholars, professors, researchers, experts, and students in crop science and related fields to participate in this event. All participants are requested to register through online registration form on the congress website at www.agrobreedcongress.ir and submit their original research articles or review papers through abstract submission form online.
The deadline for registration and submitting extended abstracts in above mentioned areas is May 31st, 2018.